Lazy Lizards Yoga offers kids yoga classes in schools, daycares, extra curricular programs, Mom’s groups, wellness fairs, wherever you can roll out a mat. We specialize in yoga for kids ages 3 to 11. Classes are available in Centennial, Aurora, Parker and Highlands Ranch, Colorado.
Yoga provides a great opportunity for children to learn body awareness. Benefits include improved strength, flexibility, breathing awareness, as well as reduced stress and increased sense of calm.
What to expect at a Kids Yoga Class:
– Each class incorporates 7 key elements: time in, discussion, breathing techniques, warm up, yoga poses, game or partner pose, and rest
– Children will be asked to remove shoes and socks
– Class will include teamwork and self awareness in a non competitive environment. Self awareness and self care practices: two key factors that has been identified by medical the medical community for health and wellness
– All kids yoga poses are age appropriate, new poses and themes learned every week
– Children are encouraged to explore the body and mind in a fun filled way by participating in games, partner poses, and discussions that are age appropriate for the class.
– Most importantly FUN!
– Primrose School of Centennial, Tuesday’s 9:30 am
– Indian Ridge Elementary, Tuesday’s 4pm & 4:30 pm
– Creekside Elementary, 2nd Thursday of the month 7:15am & 7:45 am
– Rolling Hills Elementary, Wednesday’s 4pm & 4:30pm
– Walnut Hills Elementary, Wednesday’s 7:30 & 8 am
– Canyon Creek Elementary, 2nd Wednesday of the month 7:30 & 8am
– Heritage Elementary, 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month 7:45am
– Parker Core Knowledge, Thursday’s 11:15am and 12pm
– Lifetime Fitness, Parker, CO, Yoga Basics, Monday’s 12pm
– Lifetime Fitness, Parker, CO, Yin Yoga, 10:45am
– Via Sat, Wednesday’s 11 am
– Smith Agency, Thursday’s, 10am
– Lifetime Fitness Parker, CO , LifePower Roots, Thursday’s 5pm
Looking for a private yoga session in your home or a corporate wellness program in SouthEast Denver, Aurora or Parker area?
Contact Karen at email@example.com
Interested in bringing children’s yoga classes into’s your daycare, school, group or activity?
Contact Karen via email firstname.lastname@example.org